The wire crimp pull tester consists of a test bench (test stand), a digital push-pull gauge or force sensor, fixtures. The wire terminal pull test benches produced by AMADE have the Electric (Motorized) test bench, manual test bench, and vertical test bench. The following is the introduction to these several styles of Test Benches.
Electric (Motorized) Test Bench
- AT-U2-780 & AT-U2- 980 wire crimp pull testers adopt the new structural design.
- The drive system adopts a speed-adjusting motor, and the wire terminal pulling speed can be adjustable and kept constant during the test procedure.
- The transmission system features ball screws and polished linear bearings. It has the advantages of good stability, low noise, and convenient operation.
- The machine can be tested automatically or manually.
- Equipped with upper and lower limit switches to protect the machine.
- In addition to configuring the wire terminal fixture, customers can also choose other fixtures to achieve mechanical tests such as tension, compression, and peeling on various materials.
Manual Test Bench
AT-51-A is a horizontal wire terminal tester. The mechanical part adopts a lever handle, which is more convenient and labor-saving in use. The wire terminal can be pulled out by moving the lever handle. The weight of the whole device is only about 11 kg, and its overall size is 450 x 100 x 130 mm. It is an economical wire pull tester.
Vertical Test Stand
AT-U2-70 is a crimped cable pull tester with higher control accuracy than the model AT-U2-51-A. Its test stand is fully enclosed, and its mechanical transmission system adopts precision ball screws and linear guides. The rotation gap is small, so the pulling rate and force control have better stability.
The pulling rate and strength of the wire terminal test are controlled stably by turning the handwheel at a relatively uniform speed, which dramatically improves the precision of the test.
This vertical crimp pull tester has a beautiful appearance, good stability, high test accuracy, small size, and compact structure. It can be placed on the workbench to work.